Bestsellers from the Kindle Store - everybody wants to have these!

3/01/2009

New Moon (The Twilight Saga, Book 2)

New Moon (The Twilight Saga, Book 2)

Legions of readers entranced by Twilight are hungry for more and they won't be disappointed.

In New Moon, Stephenie Meyer delivers another irresistible combination of romance and suspense with a supernatural twist.

The "star-crossed" lovers theme continues as Bella and Edward find themselves facing new obstacles, including a devastating separation, the mysterious appearance of dangerous wolves roaming the forest in Forks, a terrifying threat of revenge from a female vampire and a deliciously sinister encounter with Italy's reigning royal family of vampires, the Volturi.

Passionate, riveting, and full of surprising twists and turns, this vampire love saga is well on its way to literary immortality.


Customer Review: More Edward and would have been 5 stars

Before I say this, know that I have 4 kids and I am very busy. I have not been into books in quite some time, but I devoured the 4 books in one month.

This book is a necessary piece of the 4 book collection. It didn't go along with what I wanted to happen in the story line for a long while, but I found that it kept me on edge more than any other book in the series. I found myself crying and sometimes shaking with anticipation.

Only reason I gave it a 4 instead of 5 is because of course I wanted more Edward!

Great Fun!!

Click here to read more and order it on Amazon.com !



Note: Book 1 we had previously, click here. Book 3 will follow tomorrow.

No comments: