Bestsellers from the Kindle Store - everybody wants to have these!

3/10/2009

Genuine Leather Messenger Bag for Kindle 2

Messenger Bag for Amazon Kindle 2

The stylish Italian leather messanger bag has been designed aound the special Kindle pocket inside.

But this is a all-round useful and stylish everyday bag. You will find yourself using this all the time.


Customer Review: Great bag

I love this bag I just recieved it for my kindle i had been thinking about purchasing it for a while because it would be perfect for taking my kindle with me. I don't know what other reviewers are talking about how the kindle only fits in the kindle slot out of the case my kindle slides right in perfectly and easily in its m-edge cover the strap is adjustable to allow for various ways of carrying the kindle I am able to put my kindle in it and all of the kindles accessories like the charger and link cable and my book light and have plenty of room to spare for my ipods and phone and all their accessories. I am very impressed and very happy with my purchase. the bags quality is also very sturdy and excellent. great product!


Customer Review: Love it!!!

Great bag, not only for my kindle, but cell phone, small journal, and extra stuff I carry. Works for me!

Click here to read more and order it on Amazon.com !

No comments: