Bestsellers from the Kindle Store - everybody wants to have these!

3/02/2009

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)

Readers captivated by Twilight and New Moon will eagerly devour Eclipse, the much anticipated third book in Stephenie Meyer's riveting vampire love saga.

As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger.

In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob --- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf.

With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?



Customer Review: You have to read them all!

I am on this book out of the 4. They are all good. I can't wait to find out what happens in the next book. This book is cheaper to purchase here then in any store I have been to! I already have her newest book out for older readers. Once I am done with this series onto her next one!


Customer Review: Best in Series!

I gave a 1-star review on New Moon, but a 5-star review on Twilight and Breaking Dawn. I give a four star review on this novel also because it deserves it! I really enjoyed reading this book. Although it's not as deep as some other books I read, it's still an enjoyable book series. I wasn't a big fan of Bella in this book, because she came off as whiny and helpless. Jacob was great though, as always! All in all, it was enjoyable and I read it on a trip to the beach.

Click here to read more and order it on Amazon.com !



Note: for Book 1 and Book 2 of the sage, click here (1) or here (2)

No comments: