Bestsellers from the Kindle Store - everybody wants to have these!

2/28/2009

Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)

Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)

Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made.

But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Isabella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Isabella, the person Edward holds most dear.

The lovers find themselves balanced precariously on the point of a knife-between desire and danger. Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires.

This is a love story with bite.


Customer Review: Twilight has ruined me


I really hadn't picked up a book in a while until everyone I knew began talking about Twilight a few weeks ago... I wasn't even aware that a movie had been released in November and once I remembered the star playing Edward - (Patrick) - being on a morning talk show and girls screaming their heads off... I wondered what it was about, but that wasn't what led me to pick up the book.



I picked it up because ... well, because I was taking a risk in adding anything new to my busy life and in other peoples opinion this was worth the time. I soon learned why girls were hysterical over this figure that represented basically the perfect man.



Edward is in many ways what every girl wants in a man... someone who is completely dedicated, hot, protective, trustworthy, makes others jealous (come on admit it), someone who isn't concerned with parental authority, has a nice car, can go anywhere at any time, has a mutual love so intense the world doesn't exist, strong, wonderful hair, GREAT SEX, and super powers to top it off. Yeah, loving Edward has ruined me.





Overall, if you don't look too deep - it is a very entertaining & entrancing series that leaves you feeling like you are missing something vital in your life - an Edward.

There is also Book II and III, will be posted later.

Click here to read more and order it on Amazon.com !

No comments: